With the latest design and architecture, The Fairways at Woodfield offers a distinctive community tucked away among the woods and fairways of the stylish Woodfield development. Just a short hop over the Oakland County border, The Fairways at Woodfield is just minutes away from work and play. Right off I-75... but a world apart, The Fairways at Woodfield has everything you need close at hand.
- Electric Range
- Washer & Dryer Included
- Cable Ready
- Private Entrance
- Individual Patio or Balcony
- Plush Carpeting
- Spacious Closets
- Thermal Pane Windows with Blinds
- Central Air Conditioning, Gas Heat
- Fire Suppression System Throughout
- Some Vaulted Ceiling with Gas Fireplace
- All dogs must be of a non-aggressive breed, as documented by a veterinarian if requested. Specifically, there will be no Mastiff, Doberman, Rottweiler, Pit Bull, Akita, Chow, or German Shepherd breeds (or have mixed descent including these breeds). No pet with a bite record shall be allowed.
- The Tenant represents and warrants that said pet will not pose a threat or danger to any of the other Tenants, wildlife, property and equipment.
- The Tenant agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Landlord from any and all claims arising out of presence of said pet.
- Pets may not exceed 80 pounds (total, combined weight) at any time.
- All dogs must be licensed with the Genessee County Animal Control, and proof provided that such license is current at all times. License tags and identification must be present on the pet at all times.
- Pets must be current with all inoculations, and proof provided of such prior to occupancy and also upon request.
- No pet shall be able to run loose, or be tied up and left alone, when outside the apartment; they shall be restrained in a cage, travel container, or a leash that does not exceed eight (8) feet in length, by the adult Tenant.
- Tenant shall provide recent photograph of the pet as required, but at least prior to occupancy & annually thereafter.
- All waste resulting from the pet(s) activities is the responsibility of the Tenant and must be properly sealed, wrapped, and disposed of immediately.
- No Pets are allowed beyond the area surrounding the buildings shown above, unless properly contained in an enclosed vehicle. No pets near a Play Area, or at the Clubhouse, at any time.
- The Tenant agrees to immediately pay upon demand, any and all damages, cleaning charges and/or repairs caused to the apartment or any of the Landlord’s property or any of its Tenants, as a result of the presence of the pet.
- An initial Pet Deposit of $200.00, for each pet, must be paid prior to any pets moving in.
- A Pet Fee must be paid of $30.00 per month for each pet.
- All damages are the responsibility of the pet owner, including any which exceed the deposit(s) given.
- All pets must be owned by the Tenant –no “guest pets”